"Not all those who wander are lost."

J R R Tolkien

HOME...................................................EMAIL: joel.delorme@btopenworld.com............................................. MY WEBSITE

13 April 2008

Welcome to my new blog

I have thought a while about writing a blog. My intentions were that I'd like to try and keep a record, as sort of diary, about my life. So this is goint to be it. I'll go with the flow and see where it leads me. I'll probably start by playing safe and writting about what I do rather than what I think. It's safer!


Anyway, enjoy it, if you can, whoever reads it, if anyone reads it that is!

4 comments:

  1. 'see my updated blog' he said
    updated in what sense we asked?

    Cheers
    SBW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. A bit like The Outdoor Idiots Forum....Very Slowly!!! Like once a year?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed I am, mate!!Just coming out of the woodwork(!) once in a while....

    ReplyDelete