"Not all those who wander are lost."

J R R Tolkien

HOME...................................................EMAIL: joel.delorme@btopenworld.com............................................. MY WEBSITE

26 April 2011

What's happening with my knife making?

Sharp eyed readers might have noticed that I haven't blogged much about knives & knife making recently...;-)

Well, I am still making knives, but they tend to be repeats of what I have done before, and I think it would be boring for everyone, including me, to write about things I have already done.

Having said that, I have a few ideas twirling in my mind and it's just a question of finding the time to apply them.

I also want to have a go at tutorial videos on knife making, and perhaps wood carving too, but I am not very savvy on the technology of film making, so I am practising first to get something that does not look like a dog's dinner, after it's gone throught the dog....

Variety is the spice of life, so they say. I'll continue to post on various other things too, leather work, more horn making, knife making, and try to keep it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment